Monday 4 May 2015

This afternoon









This was a quiet afternoon since we couldn't do more due to my farmer baker boy's injuries. He works so hard that sometimes he hurts himself. So we always enjoy what we can and what we have and give thanks to God for that. This afternoon was a return to the past, a return done in an unexpected way and full of sunshine and gray clouds. But forget about the weather, the important thing is that it was nice to revisit the church that once was "my church", where I was christened at the age of five according to Catholic belief and where I spent my adolescence going to the mass on Sundays to hide the real reason to meet friends and discover life. The truth is that I grew up with the fear of God, something that is built over a lifetime. That is also fruit of parental education and fruit of our own heart and not of walls or religious denominations. This was also a return to the past while contemplating the old roofs that saw me growing up. This is such a feeling that does not abandon me whenever I pass there and where I feel that the smells, the light and the green of the trees are different and special. Is it really so or is it my heart that sees like that? I do not know and do not care. I care only for the truth and the life. And the truth is that the life I live at the moment is increasingly solved with the past. Time yet for a glimpse of what was once a dream in the shape of a house that did not como true but that evolved in the context of a home and a land, which is translated now in the shape of a caravan in the middle of what was once a small jungle and is now a land full of life and dreams.

No comments :

Post a Comment