Monday 11 May 2015

So little to do, so much time










Let's reverse the old thinking! Shall we try to take out some of the stress that affects us these days?
The common thing is to think that time is always so little for so many things we have and want to do. It is true. Those who live in big cities, who have ambitious projects, who have children, they know it's true. But we can try to reverse this thinking because living it brings us distress, frustration and anxiety. So if these are feelings that do not make us so well, especially when they dominate our lives, we can try to see the point where they are and try to seek a satisfactory outlet for them to be replaced by peace, calm and serenity. It certainly is not easy. Who's writing to you is someone who boils easily in little water and is pure nitroglycerin: boumm !! But worth a try. I want to try and I confess I have tried and am getting very good results. But I had to choose the path that most of people do not choose, the path away from the hustle and bustle, away from ambition, away from power, away from the show, away from recognition, away from money and so on. This way, focused on what fulfills me, my ambitions, projects, dreams and goals to be achieved are transformed into peaceful things, because everything can wait, everything has a certain time to happen. This way I can take a deep breath in the evening while the sun hides behind the trees and be thankful because time is more than enough for what we have to do. This is the result of my choice, but of course this does not mean that everyone has to choose the same path. Each one has its own course to do and it is up to each one seeking the best way to follow it.
As for me, this is how I value the slow and hard process of having firewood to warm the long winter nights. It is necessary to reach the trees, cut them, saw them, crack them, transport them, stack them. It is something that is not done in one day. It may take days, weeks or months. It depends on who works and which tools are at his disposal to do so. But there is health and will that the result is the same: a warm fireplace and a nice evening embroidering and talking when the time comes. This way time assumes another proportion and allows the soul to rest in the sweet feeling of "aaah, so much time I have for the things I want to do" ...

No comments :

Post a Comment