Sunday 4 May 2014

My field and I


No photos of the caravan today. Just time to remember those special days of the begining of the year, those days when my dream was taking shape but it was still a dream pumping in my heart. These were rainy winter days, when I was discovering my land and my farmer baker boy, who was still a friend by that time but was with me making plans to clean all that jungle and restore the caravan.

 
There are no words to describe my emotion by that time. While he was with the chainsaw in hand I was taking pictures with my eyes all wet. I couldn't explain how these things happen, but I was accepting them. Oh yes, I was. Because everything was so good and my soul was overflowing with joy.


It was like I felt that I was in a virgin land with a virgin heart and living the first emotions of a big love. I was feeling like I had been transported smoothly, so smoothly that it could happen only through God - to a dream come true. My heart was starting to beat to a new rhythm and I have to admit that I was letting me taking.


This adrenaline novalty was simultaneously scary and sweet. But in the right measure. So right that I stood still and savored it.


My heart was bursting!


I was back to my land, back to the old smells with new emotions.


Eager to learn to distinguish birdsong, eager to learn the land lessons, eager to relearn to live.
And I am so happy to share this wonderful experience with you!
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment