Saturday 17 May 2014

Different weekends


I love to look outside through the window and watch the dusk while the sun sets behind the trees. I feel so quiet and peaceful.


During our rainy winter it was a great blessing to notice the sun light and we did everything to enjoy it outdoors and indoors. Even the granny quilts seem more colourful in the sunlight. I love it. So cozy.


See the cross stitch flowers that I embroidered? I love doing cross stitch, it's so relaxing as it is everything you do with your hands. The wall was originally white but I covered it with flower paper to embelish it. Decorating our caravan is a continuing process, as I said before.


This is a magpie that my sister in law crocheted for the caravan. She would like me to use it but I have no courage because I am afraid of burning it. I prefer to exhibit it in the entrance.


So quiet to seat on the sofa with the window open and let the fresh air and the sunlight to get inside and bathe every corner and my hands while they embroider a dish towel. Sigh...


Never forgetting that we were still in the winter and that the rain was almost continuous this year. We couldn't stand it anymore but we seldom remembered that this boring rain was useful to fullfill the brooks, streams and springs for the coming months of drought.


My beauty, my new girl shining under the sun. We intend to paint it blue. One side is already sanded but each piece at a time and we still have much work to do until we paint it all. But I can't wait to see it in my favourite colour.


Different life, different weekends. There is no doubt: enjoying nature, knowing it, learning from it, realizing that it may be hard to work it but it's also worth it, there's nothing better than this. This is what fullfills us. This way I believe in miracles.
Have a great weekend lovelies!


No comments :

Post a Comment