Friday 13 June 2014

A special snack


Where have I been that I didn't know this wonderful wild flower? My farmer baker boy says that it's very frequent to see it in the countryside. Is it? And I didn't know it?! Unforgivable. But I forgave myself and kept admiring this beauty in ecstasy. Really, I was surrended.


I always feel reluctant when ripping flowers to the earth. Well, but if they are so frequent as he says, maybe there's no harm to bring some to brighten the home, right? I guess so. Because it was wonderful the bliss these flowers brought to our table.


Happiness, that's what nature gives us. Attachment to the simple things that never disappoint us and life is made of full things this way.


Cheering the table of one more special snack, as have been all the snacks of this year.


Reusing everything, everything, The old becomes new and from the almost dead we give a new use  for so long as we can give life to something that was destined for trash.


Until sunset. The ligtht is scarce as the afternoon falls but the days are already bigger by the end of March. We can work until later and the days are enjoyed in a different way, enjoying the outdoors, the free air, the games, the projects and the dreams. And long live the great days!

No comments :

Post a Comment